Friday, April 30, 2010

Relationship for 2 years need some advice?

i have dated this girl when since i was a junior in highschool we broke up right after graduating highschool then got back together three months later ..when we were broken up she ended up dating some guy and sleeping with him which is totally fine because i was doing my thing to.....when we got back together everything seemed fine but i always felt in my heart that she was going to get back with him three more months go bye she ended up lying to me and hanging out with this guy be hide my back the whole entire time and then ended up cheating on me once with him .. till later i found out the truth from a friend....after i found out i broke up with her when she came back to me crying and asking for a second chance and that she had made a mistake and that she was sincerely sorry and will do anything to be back with me ....





its been three more months since this happen and she seems like she changed...it is extremely hard to get past this becouse this was totally not her to lie and cheat ...i'm having an extreme hard time in trusting her because all that proves that she is a good at lying.....but i do love he with all my heart and i am trying to get past this


but i am just worried if this will ever happen again because i heard once a cheater always a cheater and i don't wanna waste more of my life with someone and have another broken heart ..i think that the whole entire cheating and not being faithful and lying to me for 3 months with out me knowing hurts me and i try talking to her about what is bothering me and it starts a fight because she thinks i'm just putting her down ....i just need to hear what someone else thinks ...thanksRelationship for 2 years need some advice?
This is all apart of life, commiting to one person is a lot harder than most think. Its like being in a candy store with all your favorite treats and having to pick JUST ONE! Its soooo hard! I myself have cheated and it wasnt because I didnt love my husband its just that I wanted to try something new! And sometimes physical attraction can make you do horrible things! I have broken my husbands trust and this all happened before we got married and im still not able to live it down! Trust is the hardest thing to gain back and it will take you a long time to get over! But only you know if she is worth all that! I wish you the best of luck!Relationship for 2 years need some advice?
first off how can you say once a cheat always a cheater? don't those people eventually get married and have good lives? YES!





ok so people cheat for a few different reasons...boredom, insecurities or curiosity...thrill?





whatever her reason she apologized and you took her back.





the agreement of taking her back included that you forget about what happened. my bf and I after 2.5 years split for a month. it was hard on both of us and a lot of feelings were hurt. now...over a year later...if that month comes up we get awkward and quickly change the subject.





i cheated once and so had he...we both regretted it and have never done it again. i cheated a lot in past relationships because it wasnt right and i didnt want to be with the person...plus i was immature...that is a big part of it. you hav to be mature enough to dump the person before you cheat or figure out what is wrong and not give into temptation.





whatever your gf's reasoning she learned her lesson.





sure...keep your eyes open...but dont punish her forever or it will never work out. if you catch her in a lie then ask her about it...she should be honest...but if you sit there and stew abotu it even when things are good what are you goign to gdo when you get into an argument?? you cant dwell on the past...all this girl cn do is try to prove that she cares by being faithful to you...but you have to give her that opportunity.





good luck
Not all people cheat for the same reason, so the 'once a cheater, always a cheater' is crap. There are different thoughts and feelings behind every person who does it. Even so, it's a terrible thing to have to go through and deal with. If you truly do love her and want to be with her you should give it another go. Talk about it with her, let her know that you need to be able to talk about it to deal with it, and it won't work unless you can. If she is being sincere, then she feels awful about what she's done. She won't want to talk about it, but if she's committed, then she'll understand your need to. It's going to take a lot of time patience for both of you, but if it's worth it you'll pull through. I really hope this works out for you. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment