Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Me and my boyfriends relationship is stronger then ever, but his friends are in the way. i need advice.?

i am truly in love with my boyfriend of almost one year. i have so many emotions i dont know what to do with them. there is just one problem. his bestfriend joey. he has many friends that we hang with all the time....but his bestfriend hates me and says stuff about me all the time through texting and i think over the phone when im sitting right there, and my boyfriend does not defend his own girlfriend. example, yesterday he went to the bathroom to shower, and he got a text. he asked me who it was,and i said it was joey. he asked what did joey say, he said ';you are so dumb. your never home, your always over that lazy ditzy cheerleader girlfriends house of yours. when are we ever gona see you around';





i was really upsrt with his. his friend joey is now at college, and is having girlfriend problems of his own. i think he is just upset, but how do i get my boyfriend to talk to his bff about all the stuff he says about me. me and his friends get along great...but joey, one of his bffs. what should i do?Me and my boyfriends relationship is stronger then ever, but his friends are in the way. i need advice.?
What's the problem exactly? It sounds like you're winning. Your boyfriend is always with you and not his ';best friend.';





If you start demanding that he not only spend most of his free time with you, but also that he shout down or alienate any friend who dares to insult you, he's going to start thinking of you as controlling and jealous. That would not be good.





Try to keep a sense of humor about this Joey character. You don't have to take any crap from him. Just throw it right back. ';Jealous of your boyfriend, Joey?'; That'll shut him up. But for the love of god, don't tell your boyfriend that he can't see or talk to his friends.
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment