Friday, April 30, 2010

Relationship dilhema....I need a lot of advice...?

I am 25 and have been in a relationship for almost 2 years. I love my boyfriend very much. However, I have been thinking about marriage lately, and the idea makes me VERY nervous instead of very happy. I am not sure if he's ';the one'; or not. But now I don't know what to do. I really don't want to break up with him because I love spending time with him. Anyone have any ideas how I can sort through my thoughts and figure out what to do? I am also affraid of making a huge mistake if I do break up with him. Help!!Relationship dilhema....I need a lot of advice...?
well, maybe you just aren't ready to take that plunge yet. no one said just becaus eyou have been together for 2 years mean that you have to get married now, or even discuss it. you'll know when it's right, just as well as you will know if it's time to end it.Relationship dilhema....I need a lot of advice...?
it is natural to get nervous. But if you really love him then don't you think you should talk to him about it? if he dumps you then he really didn't care about you and you should find someone who's not a dirtbag. However, if he does want to get married, then go get married.


good luck
It is natural to be nervous. Are you staying with him because you are afraid of being alone or because you don't want to lose him. I wouldn't even think of marriage until you work out your feeling for him. Take some time by yourself and really explore your feelings.
i stopped reading your question when you said ';i'm not sure if he's the one or not'; why? if you love him, then he IS the one. you might have a fear of settling down, a fear of commitment. take your time. chill, enjoy each other.
Your only 25, don't worry about marriage yet. Focus on you, challenge yourself at work, learn about some thing new, find new things that make you happy. The more you know yourself the more you'll know what you need.
y would u break up wit him?? ur only hurtin urself..its normal to get nervous when ur thinking of marrige cuz of da comitment...my advice to u is to not worry about marrige right now cuz dats only makin things worse..right now all u need to worry about is da fact that u have feelings 4 him and that u guyz are together..
well marriage is a big decision. if ur not sure then theres a bigger chance theres a divorce in the future. so just think bout it. spend some time alone by urself to think bout it. if u do decide on it, tell him how u feel and c wat he says
Stay with him and see where it goes. In the mean time don't think about marriage if you aren't ready for it yet or if you don't think he is the 1.
If you need advice yu should always email or IM me at advise_free_4you@yahoo.com please! I give great advice give me a chance please!
You are only 25. You are still young. Don't rush into marriage. Take your time. Marriage is a big step. Keep in mind there is no guarantee in life....even marriage. Having doubts is normal. I had doubts the day of my wedding and I knew I love my husband to be very much. The down side is I was very young...19 yrs old. My marriage lasted 3 years and I had a little girl to raise. Not to scare you but that's life. Just take your time, you don't have to break up with him, but this is something both of you need to discuss. Good Luck.
Life is just a big trial and error. You can either try it, like it, or levave it.
marriage is not an essential thing to do.. 2 people can be in love and want to spend thier lives together without the wedding thing.. if you are both happy as you are why ruin it!!!! some people go through their whole lives happy together without ever being married.. marriage is for some people due to circumstances that help finances or if one of them die you have more rights but nowadays people that arent married are having more rights anyway so stop worrying and just enjoy your life together
If i was you i wouldnt rush anything im sure he love you but you are still to young.Dont stress it to hard and just be happy if it was ment to be it will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment