Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Relationship With My Sons Father? Need Advice!! Please Read!?

So I have an amazing 10 month old son his father and I haven't been together since I was about a month pregnant and it is much better that way. I thought we have both moved on with our lives he has been dating his current gf for about a year now and they live together and I have been with my current other half for about 6 months. Anyways my son does not currently stay over night at his dads we agreed he would start having regular overnight visits at the age of 1. His dad has taken him for me on occasion over night when I had surgery and if I have to go out of town for work. Well to get to my question I asked him to have his son for the weekend so my bf and I could go on a weekend trip to this couples resort. His response was ';your asking me to take Brayden over night so you and some guy I don't know can go do god only knows what';. So I am not to sure how to respond to this? He has met my bf and my bf has been very involved in my sons life as well has been very friendly to my sons father. How should I take this? Is he not over ';us';? How should I even respond?My Relationship With My Sons Father? Need Advice!! Please Read!?
Well, now you know to not tell your ex any details of your social life. Lesson learned. It's not that he's not over 'you', but perhaps that he feels your first priority should always be your child (which I'm sure it is - you're entitled to a weekend off here and there), and that you're shirking your duty as a mother.





My response would be: ';I'm asking if you'd like to take our son for the weekend. If you're not interested, let me know and I'll get my mom to take him.'; Don't let him make you feel like you're doing anything wrong - he's had plenty of alone time with his significant other while you were taking care of your son.My Relationship With My Sons Father? Need Advice!! Please Read!?
He feels that he should't take his son ,so that you can go have fun. Don't know if he still loves you or not, but no men wants to see another man with there ex's. But, don't feel bad, I guess next time ask a family memeber instead.
Just say that you have a life too. And your asking him to take care of his son while you ';let your hair down';. I would say he still feels protective over you
Have a Group sex and don't forget to record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment