Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm confused about relationship with my friend..please help! Advice needed...(superiority complex)?

Well...my friend and I have know each other since 6th grade...met in gym class. I constantly feel the need to be better than her...It's really weird, because I am not competitive at all by nature. I'm usually very calm...very shy...don't talk much or argue...but with her it like flips my personality. I'm sarcastic and sadistic...I argue all the time. She is naturally a veyr angry person...I don't think we've ever gone more than a week without getting into some sort of fight. She says she loves me like a sister....she's not even my best friend. She's kind(as far as she goes) to me....but she talks about me behind my back. She's jealous...she's said it a few times. I feel bad for her, because she has a lot of family problems and not many friends, but this relationship is jsut so complicated and strange...it's hardly a friendship at all. Well..it is at times, and then not...it's weird. But very very stressful...and I don't know, what do you guys think I should do?I'm confused about relationship with my friend..please help! Advice needed...(superiority complex)?
End the friendship it's not healthy.I'm confused about relationship with my friend..please help! Advice needed...(superiority complex)?
im not one to tell any one what they should do but i like to give advice so here it goese.... i had a friend alot like the one you have but we didnt fight as much as you two but we didnt hang out that much we did in school but that was about it im not as competitive as it sounds as you are but im not much of a fightter i do every once in a while and thats only if i have to and this is what i did i just let him do his own thing and just went with it we both quite hanging out even at school and we just left it at that but you two could do something diffent and could all still get along and i think that would be cool i think everyone could use as many friends as possible friends can come in handy in many place more than you know

No comments:

Post a Comment