Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relationship problems! Please I need some advice.?

My Husband and I have been together for 5 years and he recently told me that he lost his love for me and no longer sees me the way he used to. I keep asking him what I did wrong, but he keeps saying ';I don't know.'; I told him to be honest and I even asked if I seemed to change or if I left myself ';Go'; in his eyes and he said no. He moved to Texas for a week and said he didn't miss me at all. It hurts me so much because I've always thought are marriage would last a life time. I love him so much and it's so hard to get over him. He came back home but he treats me like a germ. He doesn't want to be by me. We have two kids together and I can't imagine finding someone to replace their father. I can only see myself with their father and no body else, but he seems different and hard hearted. It hurts me so bad and I don't know what to do. I have never cheated on him and I always take care of him. :(Relationship problems! Please I need some advice.?
well itz kinda hard to take care of the kids by urself...but you hav to b strong nd b their for ur kids because they need you...nd as for ur husband well itz his lost not yours because u ddnt du nothin to him for him to b actin the way he is...so all i ckan say is to b strong and dnt let nuttin get to u because ur kids r there nd they need u so i suggest that u forget boutz him because itz messd up how he sais that he duzznt love u no more but u hav to b the bigger person in the relationship nd juss tke care of ur kidsRelationship problems! Please I need some advice.?
I hate to tell you this but the reality is he has given his heart to someone else. No one turns cold like that for nothing. I'm sorry it may be over dear. Please don't beat yourself up if you been the wife you say you are. You have done your part he ruined the marriage. This is NOT your fault don't blame yourself. Good luck!
IMO he has a girl friend and there's nothing you can do if his mind is made up. Suggest marriage counseling and if he refuses go to a counselor yourself to help you through this. Good Luck.
Go to a marriage counselor. Don't give up.





I'm in the same boat, but I waited until year 12. Should have gone in year 5 like you are at. The last 7 years have been wasted time.
Communicate more.
Maybe taking care of him was what went wrong, he sounds like a spoiled brat who isn't satisfied with anything.
sounds more like he has something on the side!
You can try to get him to go to counseling. but most men won't. First quit blaming yourself, it's not you that changed it's him. It hurts I know I've been there. but you need to think about yourself and the children right now. Don't let anyone mistreat you you have to take care of your children's mother they need you. Perhaps if you let yourself move on he'll realise what he's loosing and come running back if not you have a right and a responsibility to your own life
it's nothing you did it's more of things he put in his own head that he no longer feels for you and at that point when they are admitting to you that they no longer love you or want to be with you then there's really nothing more you can do to change his mind... you're wasting your time painting a picture he doesn't want to look at... why do you make up excuses to stay with him.. are you going to be ok with living with him while he has other relationships and treats you like nothing... 5 yrs is a long time that you spent committed to one person but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and you need to be strong for yourself and your kids... what if he does leave... are you strong enough to handle it or are you just going to cry about it..


when men find themselves attracted to something or wanting something else there is no turning them back.. they just have to go and when and if they realize they lost a good thing then that's when they regret...


t/c

No comments:

Post a Comment