Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relationship problems. please help and give advice?

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I have a beautiful 8 month old daughter with him. He has cheated on me alot and i do admit to cheating on him once recently becuase of him treating me so badly that the more he pushed me away the closer i was getting to another. I absolutly do not trust him at all.i do regret cheating! and i confesed to him i cheated! he never confessed to me i always was confronted by another or sneaking around to find out. i dont even trust him to hang out with any of his cousins or freinds. i dont even trust him on a computer or to even go anywhere alone. I love him so much but i get so scared. I hate living like this. I get so angry! i mean i get so angry that i get this pain in my chest that i want to throw things. It hurts so much. He recently was messing with a girl in our adult ed. program. and i have to deal with seeing her EVERYDAY! i dont know what to do. he gets angry so easily. i feel so affection from him. i dont understand how he can just cheat on me like that or mess with girls so easily. i was always there for him i went through hell and back for him and when nobody had his back (including his family) i was the one by his side. i dont understand why he acts the way he does. i ask for his company and he doesnt want to spend time with me or go anywhere with me. he doesnt help me with the baby. im a young mother struggling and i see no suport with him. he can be so sweet and nice at time and other i dont know whats wrong with him he can be so nasty. and im realy tired of it. has anyone ever been through this? im just so angry and fed up i love him and want to be with him but i hate the way hes acting and how i can trust him at all. i hate living life going through his pockets while he is sleeping and going through everything in the damn house.Relationship problems. please help and give advice?
I wish I could shake some sense into you. What has to happen for you to move on? Your child needs stability and all this stress is going to have ill effects on her. Get rid of him, what do you keep him around for, just to aggravate you? Get a man who will respect you and honor you and love you. This jerk is showing you zero respect and flaunts it in your face. I'd be worried about STDs as well. He doesn't care about you nowhere as much as you care about him. Please, think of your daughter.Relationship problems. please help and give advice?
From what you say, it sounds like this guy was bad news before you had a baby with him, but you still went ahead and chose to be with him. Very very naive of you.
its sounds likes hes already moved on so i would either try counseling or dump him. Hes not helping with the baby or anything and treats you badly why would you want to be with someone like that?
yes others have gone thru this, people who have nothing else going on in their life. he is too young for all this and you arent getting the message he doesnt care except to have a good time.. that is all. you will never get anything else. so stop it, get a grip, and stop looking around for trouble.





you are stressed because you have already made terrible choices in your life. get schooling and raise a nice child and stop being a troublemaker and a fool.





you dont have a relationship. you have a child. he is not your boyfriend. accept reality and live a moral and decent life and do this for your child. this is hurting her.
Hmm...You said you don't understand why he acts the way he does...BUT it's because you allow him to walk all over you. As long as women like you exist men will have someone to walk all over. I apologize if I come across as harsh, but it is reality. You are lucky you are young and beautiful still, although that doesn't mean anything if you allow yourself to be treated that way...





I wish you the best %26amp; Good luck!
My situation is similar.. except besides having a 8mo old im also 7 mo preg.. I finally left my husband (well am trying to) and trust me its hard as hell but do u want ur baby growing up thinking its ok to cheat or be cheated on? Thats what i just keep thinking to try to stay strong.. I dont want my kids growing up around fighting all the time and i dont want to spend the rest of my life like that. just try to decide how u want to spend ur life and stay strong with ur decision..good luck
sounds like you have gotten attached to this guy you want to leave him but are scarred to leave him because you still have feelings for him. you know exactly what you have to do and its up to you and ONLY You to solve this problem.
For starters you appear to be too needy and clingy. That's what turns him off about you.


Love does not hurt.


I hate to tell you this, but you are young, then he to is too young to settle down, specially being a young male. And that explains why he does not want to spend all his time with only you and his baby.


Think!... if he was ready to settle with you, he would of married you by now, but he hasn't and he won't, that's the truth.


Not saying that you are a bad and no good. Just that he is too young to settle down with one girl.


You should move on. Start dating other guys until you come across Mr. Right.


Don't forget to sue him for child support though.
Heh....you actually want to trust this guy again? You can't, you NEVER will. He doesn't give a dam to even try to be faithful. Just leave this loser. He wants you to leave, why else do you think he cheats on you night and day? Humiliating you publicly?





He chooses another over you because he just doesnt' care about you. You should know this by now.
i have been there and honey it wont get any better. i couldnt trust my ex becasue he was cheating with my friends and it made me sick. i thought i was going insane. i loved him so much and thats why i stayed around but you knwo what its not fair to you. you need to leave him. if there is no trust then there is nothing. i left my ex and now i am with my husband and it was the best thing i had ever done. the trust he has lost from you will never be restored. its done leave him or be played the fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment