Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tough relationship/break up question (please don't be like oh brother) i really need some good advice here!!!?

uh ok like my girlfriend and i broke up like 2 months ago and i just cant stop thinking about her. she broke up with me because she said she had a foreign exchange student coming and she needed to focus on her all school year long.





as i think more and more about it i feel as though i let her go to easy.





i was just so shocked when she told me we should break up i was just like, oh uh ok i understand i guess we should too.





but i what i was really thinking in the back of my mind was, no please don't do this to me! dear god this cant be happening.





ive gone through a lot of relationships before and when they ended i was hurt. but i got over it. but this girl. oh she was amazing. even though we broke up i cant stop thinking about her. i miss her soooo much!!!





so basically i really want to talk to her (we haven't talked since we broke up) and i just don't know how to do it. so what i'm asking is how shoud i talk to her/just say hi. and do any of you think that would be a bad idea?





i mean i've tried another relationship after this girl but it just didn't seem true. when i broke up with her it did't hurt at all. i just want my other girlfriend back in my life! i honestly truely loved her and i can't stop thinking about her!Tough relationship/break up question (please don't be like oh brother) i really need some good advice here!!!?
Focusing on a foreign exchange student seems like an excuse. I'm afraid that she just wasn't that in to you and she was letting you down easy. In my experience when a girl is done she is done and all the roses in the world won't bring her back, but I know that can't always be true. My girlfriend broke up with me and I was almost over it until she started texting a few weeks later. She wasn't wanting me back she said she just wanted to see if I was OK. I found out she had been dating a guy since a few days after we broke up. This caused me to go in to another round of pain and it seems like I had to start over. This is why I wouldn't contact her unless you are sure there is a chance to get her back. I know advice is easier to give than take so good luck.Tough relationship/break up question (please don't be like oh brother) i really need some good advice here!!!?
Well...the BEST advice is to just not to talk to her and see what happens, because if you do talk to her, you risk letting all your emotions spill out and seeming desperate.





BUT, it's really hard not to talk to the girl you love, even if she isn't yours. So, maybe you should just text her, or talk to her online. Just ask how she is has been, how the school work is going. Nothing too forward, just keep it simple and don't make the convo too long.





Good luck though man, trust me...I feel your pain.
Call her up and let her know how you feel. Seems to me that you really love and care for this girl. Goodluck my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment