Friday, April 30, 2010

First relationship/friendship problems.. I need some advice.. .?

So here it goes. i like this guy, apparently he likes me too.. We weren't talking for long, but i feel something.. So we met up, we're not very talkative people, and we're both shy.. Decided to watch a movie.. We walked around together while waiting for the movie to start, talking as well... But then he says that hes gonna go to the toilet really quick.. So i waited for probably 40 minutes, looking like an idiot. So then I decided to call him, no answer. So I just headed home... The night after, he was online, then he apoligises to me, saying that he wanted to touch me, but he felt so bad, so he just left. I had a feeling it was because of how I look, but while we were talking on MSN he was saying all this stuff like he doesn't care about looks, personality is what really matters .. He also said he isn't very confident and what not. So yeah, i don't know what to do now.. but I like him....





I'm 18, never been in a relationship before. I usually spend my time alone because I don't enjoy life at all, i don't have anyone to hang out with anyway... But knowing him for a while, made me feel that I should give it a try.. .Maybe even a relationship.. He gave me mixed signals, he says that he wants to be in a relationship, yet he just ditches me.





What do I do? Should I try to contact him? Or should I just let it be?





Gosh, i never thought I'd be one of those people who ask questions like this on here, but I don't know what to do anymore. First relationship/friendship problems.. I need some advice.. .?
I'm going to be honest with you, he sounds like an idiot. Sorry but he does. Any guy who firstly disappears while on a date with you, then makes you doubt your looks isn't worth the time.


I tried dating someone who kept standing me up, turned out he was seeing someone else and felt guilty. Is this guy definitely up for dating?


Go over to his house and ask if you two could go for a walk and talk. If you're walking it'll not be so awkward, but you'll still have the chance to get your point across.


Be honest, say you're not used to dating and don't get the whole mixed signal thing he's sending you. Ask him to tell you what the problem is.


Good luck.First relationship/friendship problems.. I need some advice.. .?
He sounds like a player..


Don't waste your time with him.


Nice guys will wait and won't just be interested in you for your body.


Try and find guys that your girl friends recommend


Good Luck!


Dump that bad thing!
Men talk a lot of sh.. He is a jerk.You deserve to be treated with respect which is not what he did when he ditched you.Sorry he did that to you!
well... he wanted to touch you. think about that. he wasn't confident in self control. so he went home. he didn't want to hurt you or anything. so he ditched. knowing... well at least thinking. it was the better choice. you should forgive him tell him how you feel. He must like you alot. let me tell you what was probably going through his head. -pictures/images of touching you- O wait she probably wont want that... o i hsouldn't be thinking this.. Ive gotta get out of here i dont want to blow it w/ her.. o but that could hurt her too... no.. its the only way to be safe...








thats somewhat what was going through his head. btw im 13 not this guy so... uhhh yeah..








in otherwords GO FOR IT. He sounds like myself.
You said ';I had a feeling it was because of how I look'; wt it means how you looks. If u r so pretty and beautiful then its normal for a guy that he wanted to touch. But if u r not pretty and beautiful and because of that he just left like that, then just dont go further and dont contact him, he will let u be alone again too.





If u r beautiful then you can try to be a friend of him as of now, pass some days with him as friend only go around with him as a friend and after that when u really feel that he loves you and he is a good guy then u can think of any relationship but not now .





As I am a male I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment