Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relationship blues... please give me your advice?

My boyfriend got a wonderful job promotion. It is alot more money than his old position. However, along with this promotion comes with alot more of business trips and travels. We live together and currently I am not working, I will work soon. I am very happy for him and I know he will never hurt me in anyway such as cheating but I can't help but feel a little sad. I don't know if its because I am scared there may be a chance he'll cheat or if I'll just miss him so much when he's gone but I can't shake this feeling off. I really want to be supportive and everything but I am so scared of this new opportunity for him. I am scared of ultimately losing him, like if he meets someone else on his business trips. What do you think? please help me.Relationship blues... please give me your advice?
It's just a change and change can be scary. Once he actually starts traveling and you see how it's going to be, you will feel more secure. If he wanted to meet other women, he could do it at home just as easily as out of town.





Just trust him and it will work out fine. :)Relationship blues... please give me your advice?
I wouldn't worry about it. Be supportive and when you see him be confident and happy to see him. How long have you two been together?
You need to get over your own insecurities and embrace his success. If you don't, you will be too clingy %26amp; needy which would be more likely to cause him to stray than anything else.
stop being such a paranoid *****
if you truly love each other then everything will be fine
It is so hard to care for someone so much that you love them enough so they can do what they need to do. My bf was interviewing for a year for a consultant job where he would be traveling the world and based out of one city. I was ready to move anywhere with him and supported his need to have this job. We agreed that he would only do this job for 2 years. I knew that he would stay for longer. (He didn't get this job though)





So sorry that you are going through this, I feel that if it's meant to be then it will be. Take good care of yourself, maybe take some classes online while you are waiting for your new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment