Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My boyfriend and I want our relationship to be serious.. and I'm kinda scared.. I need some advice to not be.

I'm in love with my boyfriend who I've been friends with longer then we've dated. We both want to make our relationship serious and committed and I know that he is all I'll ever need, but I'm still scared to start one and then something happen.. and things turn out differently.. what is some good advice not to be scared to let the guy you love be that only one in your life?My boyfriend and I want our relationship to be serious.. and I'm kinda scared.. I need some advice to not be.
dont rush into something your not ready for.





it sounds to me like you have some issues with trust which i can relate to.





you need to ask yourself, do you really love him? is he the one you want to be with? and most of all do you trust him?My boyfriend and I want our relationship to be serious.. and I'm kinda scared.. I need some advice to not be.
if its meant to it is...just take life as it leads...and be bold....be careful though
jump in it with feet whats to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment