Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you actually used advice from this forum to make a major relationship decision?

and if so... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LISTEN TO A BUNCH OF UN-INFORMED MORONIC STRANGERS??????????





Just wondering :)Have you actually used advice from this forum to make a major relationship decision?
no, just come on here and ask questions that i'm wondering...then listen to the answers that i want to hear!! maybe not the smartest thing...or is it?Have you actually used advice from this forum to make a major relationship decision?
Not actually used advice from here, but there is a positive impact. Answering and reading questions helps me to include myself in my opinions. People all to often forget their opinion on things when it comes to themselves. I'm sure you have seen it. The person that is the worst at something can't see that very fault in themselves? Well, answering other peoples questions helps me to keep a reference on my opinions and sort of acts like a counselor by making me think and talk about things that other wise I wouldn't give a thought to. Make sense?
I don't know if I completely have used the advice from here. Kind of between here and a friend. It's easier being anonymous and letting strangers how you feel about someone because there's a good chance you won't talk to most of them afterwards.
yes as strangers can be the best advisors at times as they dont involve emotion
Nope
absolutely not; especially with major decisions. most of those who answer are morons.
No, I haven't and never would. I just come to this section to get my daily chuckle.
Yes I have because sometimes it takes an outsider to give an unbiased opinion on the issue. It helps u have a better variety of choices not just ones of friends %26amp; family. Some ppl here have gone through these things %26amp; have great tips on how to cope. And i feel that most ppl on here are NOT morronic..except a few who we will not name who are just plain sadist.lol
Yes I have listen to some good advices,from this forum,that makes my life easier. BUT HELL NO!!! not from you..
HA HA HA... Well, I learned a long time ago that if you keep your ears open and actually listen to what people have to say, it's amazing what you can learn and who you can learn it from... I used to be closed minded and only listened to the ';informed moronic experts';... I missed out on a lot of info that way...
Because some people are too stupid to think for themselves!
sometimes you just want to hear what other people thinks. some people actually makes sense and makes you feel a little better. perhaps you are one of the moronic strangers.
Hell naw
yeah i did it sounded like what i was going to do!!!!! but it didnt work but i still love hearing them lol! IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU GAY RODS ANYMORE BTW!! lol!
No but I do like it to vent when I feel I want to say something totally useless and meaningless and hateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment