Friday, April 30, 2010

I honestly cant get over a relationship . i have in the past but this is horrible any advice?

well, that's a tough question. But what I did learn from therapy was that even though my fiancee and I were in counseling-my fears overwhelmed me and they were mostly over abandonment. The point? many of us hold on to something because we're afraid that if we let go, we'll die. And through learning that, I learned to tell myself that when I feel anxious over things, I'm going to be okay, even if I end up alone, I'll be just fine. So it seems as though when people can't get past something, they're afraid to let go. Not because of their feelings for the other person (not that you don't have feelings) but because they're afraid of their own shadow so to speak. Know this: we are all resilient and capable of getting along on our own. Love is an addition not a crutch. You don't need anyone to help you live, you can do just fine alone. Not that you will be alone, but you can manage just fine alone. It's an independent spirit which actually works best in a relationship. It puts less pressure on the other person to ';make'; you whole or happy. Also, one thing I've seen in many people is that when you can't get over a relationship, there's a part of you that feels as though you didn't do something right and the need to make it right validates us. That isn't the case but it's mostly subconscious. Just know that sometimes, life brings different things for different people and we have to accept it. We can't change ourselves to try and bring someone back. You can't make anyone do anything. Do your very best to be the very best for yourself. When you do that, you will become the very best to others. :)I honestly cant get over a relationship . i have in the past but this is horrible any advice?
I know it depend on how many year that relationship been going onI honestly cant get over a relationship . i have in the past but this is horrible any advice?
take your onw time.. if you wanna sob so be it.cry and cry pour it out.i know its very hard, and im actually feeling it right now its been 4 days im was sooo depressed i didnt wanted to go to work or better yet juz stay home. it suck feeling this way.. but i guess it always has a reason behind it.. juz take your time aight.. if i get it thru this i know you will too.. keep your self buzy, go shopping, dont be alone let your friends come over, but if you really need time then let it be. its very frustrating i know..juz take your time.. it always doesnt make you feel better 24hours.. ok..and dont forget to pray.. thats what keeps me goin.. goodluck!
Begin by focusing on what REALLY WAS versus what you wanted it to be. Most often people are missing what they thought a relationship should be and not what it actually was. Also, continue to focus only on thoughts that make you feel good. Don't dwell on bad thoughts or memories.
go for a run and get some fresh air it has always worked for me time heals things

No comments:

Post a Comment