Friday, January 8, 2010

I鈥檓 having ALOT of relationship problems at the moment and I鈥檓 hoping for some advice?

I鈥檓 a bisexual guy in my late teens and I haven鈥檛 been much experienced in relationships, and I really am hoping for a solution to my problems鈥?br>




My ex-fiancee(yes, ex-fiancee, we were to be wed in September) dumped me a month ago, we kind of lost our spark, so we decided to end it, two weeks ago I started dating a guy who makes me feel happy and stuff, but he self harms, and I can鈥檛 be with someone who does that to them self鈥?br>




I told him that if he doesn鈥檛 stop, I鈥檒l leave him, but all he does is cry and tells me that he can鈥檛 stop =/ I don鈥檛 know what to do? Also, when I told him I鈥檓 not a virgin, he freaked out because he thought 鈥渋t was something we could lose together鈥濃€?is it normal to freak out because your partner isn鈥檛 a virgin?





AND, I鈥檝e gotten close to my ex-fiancee, I mean when you love someone and break up with them, where does the love go? I鈥檝e noticed our spark has recently become stronger than it was during our relationship, it takes alot of strength not to be with her... =/





Also, she is dating this guy who, to be honest, isn't right in the head... although, she told me that she'd dump him for me...





I'm really confused and I don't know what to do =/





Any advice, much appreciated.xI鈥檓 having ALOT of relationship problems at the moment and I鈥檓 hoping for some advice?
First of all, I'm so sorry you're in a situation like this =/


Instead of telling this guy you're dating that you'll dump him if he doesn't stop self harming himself, try to help him. I don't think he should have freaked out about you not being a virgin, because love is accepting.





And about your ex-fiancee, it sounds like that relationship could last short-term, off-and-on. But in order to make it work, you wouldn't be able to call it quits every time the spark starts to go out.





So it sounds like to me that... you're not in a healthy relationship and she's not in a healthy relationship because you should be in a relationship together.





Sorry if I contradicted myself, just my thought process.


But good luck sweetie. I hope everything works out :)I鈥檓 having ALOT of relationship problems at the moment and I鈥檓 hoping for some advice?
No problem :)


And I really really hope it all works out for you!! =D

Report Abuse



1. Your guy friend needs help if he cant stop ';self harming';, if you cant be with someone like that then don't be.





2. I say stick to the girl and leave the guy..
suicide, or changing your sexuality. To Hetero
I agree with Ding a Ling, Ditch them both and give yourself some ME TIME. decide what it is you really want, are you Bi because you don't know what you want or are you just greedy? they both sound like they are using you He is using you for support and you don't sound like you want to be somebodies walking frame. And her, she is keeping you around as a standby just close enough to keep you interested but far enough away she can still have her own fun. sorry if it sounds harsh but its reality and i am sure you will get through it. Good Luck!!
don't go out with any of them. find someone new or stay single for a while. and i have heard of people having weird opinions about the virgin thing, but in my opinion it really doesn't matter and if they don't wanna do it with you because you're not a virgin then they really need to grow up.
Well you need to be honest to your boyfriend and ex. I am probably correct when I say that your ex doesn't know that u r bi-sexual. SO you need to be honest and up front with her and that will determine how that will turn out. For the guy that u r currently seeing you cant help no one that doesn't want to be helped. so if you have set that ultimatum than you need to live by it.
Well for the boy who self harms he needs help. I understand what you are saying about not wanting to be with someone who does that. Maybe you can try and help him get help. As for the girl if she dumped you once she will likely do it again and if she is willing to leave her boyfriend for you what does that say about her character? good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment