Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice Please Help: How do i get him to understand that we need an open relationship?

We have been dating about 9 months now. I am really in love with him, but he sleeps around. I know this sounds crazy, but everytime we would end up hooking back up. After a while, I accepted it. I love him the same...but our sex-life and came to a stand-still at a point (I'm talking like 3 months without). I asked him why'd we stop...I even tried to initiate (which is odd for me)...but to no avail. Anyway, a few months ago, I acted out on my urges...with an old friend. It's just sex (of course protected). My boyfriend found out. One day when I was with my ';friend';, I accidently called my boyfriend and he heard....it all. What are the chances of that!! But okay...my boyfriend was in RAGE...but he realized what he was putting me through. Ever since he found out...he's been taking me out to eat daily, buying flowers, and just paying alot more attention to me...like it used to be. I told him that my fling was over, but how do i make him understand that i don't want it to be....Help!Advice Please Help: How do i get him to understand that we need an open relationship?
just tell him thanxs. go to him and say how you appreciate how he showed you it was ok to have a fling. tell him how your beating yourself up on how you let his flings bother you so much and how you have seen the light and are going to do just what he has shown you. lol a little manipulation wit a little truth for real blame it on him and how his unfaithfulness showed you that an open relaitionship is what you want. he'll be pissed and probably say no but just threaten him that you'll find someone else then.Advice Please Help: How do i get him to understand that we need an open relationship?
he was taking you for granted, trust me ima dude, now that you found something else, hes trying to get back on his p's and q's, tell him like this (yes it has to be mean): YOU FYCKED UP! NOW YOU WANA BE WITH ME BECUZ I FOUND SOMETHING BETTER WHEN YOU WAS PRETENDING LIKE I WASNT THERE! DONT CALL ME NO MORE! DONT TEXT ME NO MORE! DONT SEND ME ANYMORE FYCKIN MYSPACE MESSEGES! IM SORRY YOU DIDNT WANT ME, SO NOW IM MOVING ON! then dont answer any of his calls ignore him when you see him blah blah blah... now if you do stll have feelings for him, sit down and talk it out like adults
communication is very important, you need to tell him how you feel honey, hes being nice to you because hes aafraid to loose you, he wants his cake and eat it too, an open relationship can only be a good thing if its a joint decision, to me this seems one sided so talk it over with him and tell how you feel, if he doesnt understand your feeling then he never will. move on hun!!
You can make him understand that you need an open relationship but that does not mean that he does. If what you want is diametrically opposed to what he wants there is probably no middle ground. Slightly open relationships do not exist. You may be able to agree to both accept either an open or closed relationship but if you do it will cause problems later. If you accept closed you will feel that he has limited you and controlled your life, if you accept open he will feel cheated and betrayed even when he says he will try not to.


You either need to change the character of one of you or change to a partner that agrees with your philosophy.


Open relationships are difficult and normally fail but the same can be said for closed ones.
you should invest in some self respect
why in earth are you with someone that doing this. it sound lke


the problem is that you need to let him know what going on


unless you really dont mind that he doing this. then dont say


anything both of you need to stop the games, this is not


a place that you need to be in..

No comments:

Post a Comment