Friday, January 8, 2010

Relationship help..please.. i just need advice...?

Ok.. so i've been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now and his mom hates me she treats him like crap because she dont like me and that bothers me. she's even told him that he can do better while i was standing right there. He dont listen to anything i ask him and he's too touchy. Then last night i asked him if he could come over and hang out at my house with a bunch of friends and he said he couldn't bcuz his mom wouldn't let him. Then he said he was riding his bike out here and i told him no because it was suppose 2 storm. i had michael, ben and jenna over here and it started to rain when we were in the yard and michael was carrying me up to the house and my bf showed up he grabbed my arm and made me fall and hurt my back. then his dad showed up and took him home bcuz of the rain. later that night michael was holding my hand and said that my bf was to clingy and insane. then when he left he told me he's kidnapping me on friday to go bowling then huged me b4 he left..iunno wat 2 do...Relationship help..please.. i just need advice...?
First be sure that you like/love your bf, and for that you can sacrifice anything, if yes then-


Talk to your bf's mother, and ask her why she hates you, note down the reason, and if you think that yes you are wrong and you can improve yourself and can change yourself as what his mother wants, then change yourself.


Slowly his mother / parents and himself will see the change in you, and all will accept you.


If you do not want to change yourself then enjoy your life without that bf, and let him enjoy his own with his family.


No need to regret then and no need to look back.


All the Best, Good Luck, God Bless you.Relationship help..please.. i just need advice...?
Hello dear!


Well, my advice is to clear in your mind what exactly you want, then everything will be easier!


Frequently, people like or dislike us, at some point but in other times their feelings are changing. Now, the relation of the mothers to their sons is a little strange but very strong!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment