Friday, January 8, 2010

Need some advice? how do I get my boyfriend to have a sexual relationship with me?

I have been dating my boyfriend for four years, we have never had a sexual relationship before we are both virgins. I want to have sex with my boyfriend but he doesn't want to he wants to wait until we are married. But I think that we should have a sexual relationship now it doesn't matter since we are going to get married anyway. I do not know how to tell and get my boyfriend to have sex with me? I asked him once before he just said we should wait until we are married.Need some advice? how do I get my boyfriend to have a sexual relationship with me?
Thanks for editing your ages.





I strongly recommend you not waiting until marriage to have sex. What if the two of you have two entirely different sexual appetites? That would just result in a marriage with horrible sex. The fact that both of you are in your 20's and still haven't had sex in 4 years is a shocker.





If you really want to have sex, you are just going to have a talk with him again. If he doesn't change his mind, there really isn't anything that you can do. I'm curious...are the two of you even engaged right now? If not, do you think you can hold off much longer? You are going to have to do what is going to make you happy.Need some advice? how do I get my boyfriend to have a sexual relationship with me?
I'm not sure how you can convince him if it's his religious beliefs that are keeping him from having sex with you. While I myself do not believe in waiting for marriage to be intimate, I do respect those who make that choice. Honestly, if you've waited this long, why not wait a little more? If you really feel that this is something you want to pursue, I would suggest seriously sitting him down and telling him how you feel. Tell him that you know he's the one and that you really want to experience this with him. You have been together a long time and if you feel your relationship is strong, I don't feel it's an unreasonable request to make. Just realize that he may say he still wants to wait in which case you will need to decide if he's worth the wait (sounds like he is) or if you can't hold out any longer.
Marriage is a wonderful thing, but what if you wait for marriage, you get married, you find that you really love sex and would like it 3x a week and he is so-so about it and would like it 2x a month





Or what if he loved it and wanted it 6x a week and you were like 1x a week. Do you know what an out of balance sex life could to your relationship. Imagine 30 years of him trying to get you to do things you don't want to do or have no desire to do
do you know how hard it is for a girl to find a guy that DOESN'T wanna have sex after like 3 months? SO many girls are dumped because they wanted to wait till their married so I think you should respect his decision and be grateful that he loves you so much to abstain. If you don't like that answer look at it from his point of view. Would you want a guy pressuring you to have sex when you didn't feel ready? so just keep loving him and I hope it all works out. :)
You don't ask. You act. Just start removing some of your clothes, and then some of his. He'll get the message soon enough.





My opinion is that you need to know if he is willing and ABLE to have a satisfactory sexual relationship with you BEFORE you make this lifetime commitment. If he can't handle it, you should re think your plans for the future.
Usually it's the other way around, but if he wants to wait until marriage.... there's nothing you can really do. If you love him, you should be able to accept his wishes and wait. You shouldn't be trying to force him into anything....





Try talking to him about it.
**** sucks, and waiting for marriage is a bad idea. If you two are not sexually compatible, it can kill your relationship. It is better to find out now because it can get hairy after marriage.





talk to him, you know his motives now kill them, give him no reason to do otherwise.
try talking with him about it

No comments:

Post a Comment