Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a really complicated relationship with my friend, it's really hazy and I need advice?

about a month or so ago i started talking to one of my old friends again and we started to hangout alot, usually with his friends. we would talk everyday and i would never have to initiate hanging out because he always asked me first. so i developed a crush on him, and then feelings for him, but having just gotten out of a relationship i didnt want another one, so i played it cool. i admit i played hard to get at times. we kissed a couple of times but i was, honestly, scared to let someone in again. people assumed we were either dating or in a relationship together because of how much time we spent with one another.





recently, i don't know what's happened. we don't talk as much. i feel like he has his guard up around me. he's made comments about me being friends with his friends, almost like he feels i should only be friends with him. i thought he and i were really good friends, even if we did used to like each other. maybe he only wants me as more than friend? even so...WTF!I have a really complicated relationship with my friend, it's really hazy and I need advice?
Well you were just friends wtih him while all that was going on. How is he supposed to know that your not doing that with other people to? maybe he knows his friends are interested in you. I think maybe you should tell him that you were just scared, that you didnt want to rush into anything. that he was the only one anything was going on with (if that is true, dont lie to him). He probably feels like he put himself out there and you didnt stop it but didnt iniate anything further or stopped it at a point. I think hes just got his guard up because he doesnt want to get hurtI have a really complicated relationship with my friend, it's really hazy and I need advice?
he prolly doesn't want to confront you since he feels like you like him and he prolly don't want to be in a relationship so he's might be trying to avoid you hoping you'd stop....you can try to talk things out with him but it might cause awkward silences later on and the relationship might not be the same until some time passes even if you two remain freinds
You played hard to get for too long, and he has moved on. It sounds like it really wasn't meant to be. If you want to be with this guy, you are going to have to come out and tell him. Don't be too surprised though, if he tells you that he is involved with someone else.
guys tend to get mad when rejected and push you away but if you really like him then tell him you cant be scared of relationship they shouldnt be something you dread (you should look forward to them) talk to him and tell him you like him more than a friend
Quit trying to be so ';complicated';, and you might find quick and easy answers to your questions from the only source that counts, . . . him. God Bless you.
Heh exact same with me, obviously with a girl and now were barely friends anymore...

1 comment:

  1. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
    My name is Destiny Mark, i live in CANADA, and I'm happily married to a
    lovely and caring wife, with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my
    family five months ago, between me and my wife. so terrible that she
    took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to
    stay with me again, and that she didn't love me anymore. So she packed
    out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe
    pain's. I tried all my possible means to get her back, after much
    begging, but all to no in Vail. and she confirmed it that she has made
    her decision, and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,
    as i was coming back from work, i met an old friend of mine who asked of
    my wife. So i explained every thing to her, so she told me that the
    only way i can get my wife back, is to visit a spell caster called
    dr,uguel because it has really worked for her too. So i never believed
    in love spell, but i had no other choice, than to follow her advice.
    Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster dr,uguel whom she
    visited. DRUGUELSPELLHOME1@GMAIL.COM}. So the next morning, i sent a
    mail to the address she gave to me, and the spell caster assured me that
    i will get my wife back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I
    never believed, so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need
    to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call
    me for the past seven {5}months, gave me a call to inform me that she
    will be coming back home. So Amazing!! So that was how she came back
    that same day, with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her
    mistake, and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that
    day, our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, by the
    help of a spell caster dr,uguel. So, i will advice you out there to
    kindly visit the same website {DRUGUELSPELLHOME1@GMAIL.COM},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing
    your ex back. So thanks to the DR, UGUEL for bringing back my
    wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
    {DRUGUELSPELLHOME1@GMAIL.COM}
    Thanks... destiny mark.

    ReplyDelete