Friday, January 8, 2010

Oops I did it again...I need advice from all you romantics and relationship experts out there?

I am sending my girl floweres in apology for making her cry. What is another way to say ';sorry for making you cry, it wont happen again';, but more clever. I need something slightly cliche. something like ';something beautiful for my something beautiful'; or something simlarly sweet. I';m not the most romantic guy, so I need the help from all you relationship experts put there. Girls: tell me what sweet things guys have said in apology to you. Guys: what have you said to girls in apology that has made her think you are one hell of a cassanova? please i need as much advice as possible!Oops I did it again...I need advice from all you romantics and relationship experts out there?
I'd suggest and outright apology for what you did wrong. A big bonus if you can admit where your mistake was (besides her crying) and it'll mean more than cliche drivel.Oops I did it again...I need advice from all you romantics and relationship experts out there?
One thing springs to mind... years ago my boyfriend concocted a treasure hunt for me in our apt. He left a note for me on the bed.. on it there was a map and directions to another hiding spot somewhere in the apt... in that spot was a small present, a love note and more directions to the next hiding place... and so on and so on... you get the idea. This really melted my heart as he had put so much thought and effort into all the notes and little gifts. In the last hiding place there was a more sizable gift.. but that didn't matter at all because at that stage I was elated and overcome by both love and surprise.





Hope this helps.
the best thing a guy has ever said to me when he f*ed up would be: ';I'M SORRY';


guys never SAY that, just say that it will do a hell of a difference





or an occasional, ';you were right'; will score you some more pionts =)





as far as the line goes, don't overdo it, just send the flowers if you need to go that far
What did you do to make her cry?
I am a true believer in actions speak louder then words...Make sure your sorry is not just WORDS to her. I have no idea what you did to make her cry, but make sure she knows your truely sorry and don't do the same thing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment