Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to have a good relationship with my mom but she doesnt realisse shes pushing me away with her advice?

she throws my efforts to be close to her back to my face saying, yeah, i know why you feel like **** cause your not makeing the right choices(meaning im not doing exactly as she wants).I want to have a good relationship with my mom but she doesnt realisse shes pushing me away with her advice?
Tell her, ';I'm your kid, I'm learning, I need your support';. ';I'd like to be able to talk to you about things happening in my life if you wouldn't throw it up to me.';





She's probably relating to you like her parents talked to her. She probably does have your best interest at heart, she just doesn't approach it well. Remember, parents aren't any more perfect then you. We're all flawed!I want to have a good relationship with my mom but she doesnt realisse shes pushing me away with her advice?
Once upon a time, I used to think my mom was pushing me away with those comments as well. But then I realized that, she's saying these things because you need to hear it! She wants what is best for you so she says it. A mother that cares will lecture you to do what is right. A mother that could give a rats *ehem* behind won't even bother telling you what you did wrong. Although she may not have approached it in the best way, take her advice as a lesson learned and grow from it and show her that you can become better than what she says.
tell her to just shut up and listen. tell her that it is your life and you need to make mistakes for yourself. don't let her push you around. talk to her and if she starts tell her to just shut up and quit trying to make your life how she never could have hers.
my mom does this to me too...it usually ends up with me cursing her out...fix it because i dont talk to my mom any more because of this. because if i wasnt going to do what she wnats i wasnt her son, truthfully i dont want to be her son if shes gonna be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment