Friday, January 8, 2010

Relationship help, loved and lost... moving to friendship, what is wrong?? any advice greatly appreciated?

I'll try to keep this straight and to the point. I don't want to ramble on and on so I'll keep it short and cram as much detail as I can into it.





To start, we were together for around 6 months. We both confessed how we were madly in love and we could talk on the phone for hours and hours about nothing. It was bliss.





I had some changes in my life, and we weren't able to spend as much time together... but we adjusted. She told me that I was smothering her a bit, which to me I didn't fully understand because I saw less of her... I guess I came on to strong because I felt like I needed more of her. I never really expressed that.





One night, a few of us got drunk. I don't remember exactly what happened but the next day, I felt weird... couldn't remember clearly but I had some dumb thoughts in my head. I made it clear to her that I was being stupid, but I need to clear my mind. I asked her if something happened between a friend of her's and her, and I know it wasn't the best idea but I tried to be honest... and make her know it was the alcohol speaking, not my true feelings. Well, she got mad... we moved on.





We broke up a few days later because I could just tell something was wrong. We were both very emotional about it, still confessing our love for one another. She told me she needed space, and I agreed to give it to her.





A few days would pass, or a week, and I'd call her or message her to see how she was doing. She accepted this and was calm with me... but other times I'd do it, she'd get really angry at me and tell me I never listen to her... that i'll lose her forever if I don't give her space. I even went to JUST emailing her, and she wouldn't respond to me... so I'd call to see what was wrong and she'd get mad at me for calling her, telling me she is just very busy etc... Why couldn't she just respond to an email? Takes 5 minutes. She'd tell me what she does in her free time is her choice, just being very rude and childish... I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong.





Well, 3 months of this same thing... finally, after no responses from her... we talk.





She tells me she has just given up on me. I'm not sure what this means... I asked, she told me that she isn't in love with me anymore. Why is she telling me this? She told me it slowly faded away. I didn't ask this... but she says she just wants to be friends.





I figure everything is gonna build from here, I'll take her as a friend. I love her.





So, today, I go to call her and she doesn't pick up or return my calls. I see her online and she ignores me, I know she is there... she just chooses not to respond... at all. What gives? Did I do something wrong? I know I didn't make all of the right choices but I don't understand why she doesn't respond to me, but then acts like I'm wrong when I try to talk to her.





What is it? Does she still have feelings that she feels it hurts too much to talk to me? Does she hate me? I'm so confused and she won't tell me anything.





Okay, I know I wrote a lot more than I thought... but if anyone can give me some insight on any of this... greatly appreciated.Relationship help, loved and lost... moving to friendship, what is wrong?? any advice greatly appreciated?
she does not love you..move on
  • acne prone skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment