Friday, January 8, 2010

Relationship not so good and I'm really upset! Someone give me advice please!?

I have been with this guy for 4 years and lately we fight about everything. It's insane but somehow we always end up still together. I feel like I do not know if I want to be with him but if I think about not being with him, I couldn't imagine it. I really do love him but I think I put up with to much. He calls me names a lot and whatever but I need some help boosting my self-esteem so I can stop putting up with this. I feel super sad when we are not together or if were in a fight and I do not talk to him for a while. He always tells me he would never want us to break up but I am so confused. Can anyone give me good advice...and if your gonna write something stupid, save your time. Thank you.Relationship not so good and I'm really upset! Someone give me advice please!?
GET THE BOOK STOP WALKING ON EGGSHELLS!!!


It's for people who care about someone with Borderline personality disorder, but it's VERY HELPFUL for setting healthy boundaries, stopping verbal abuse, and generlly getting your self-esteem back and gaining perspective on your life.





BUT!!! TAKE CARE!!! Your health and what's best for you may be to be OUT of the relationship... you cannot change another, no matter how much you love.





The book has given some other people some hope that, through healthy boundaries and better communication on their part, that they can make the realtionship more bearable...





I am no avid reader, I read it in a day.


-------------


My GF had a 10 yr old. I wish I read this book 6 mos ago. My realtionship with her just ended and I couldn't be sadder. I loved that little guy.Relationship not so good and I'm really upset! Someone give me advice please!?
I think you guys love each other and are willing to work this out. But you'll to work it together, cuz right now you are getting use to be in this love hate relationship , that in the end will end up hurting both of you and eventually break you up.


I'll say talk it over or search counseling in order for you to control this stuff before it controls you.


Good Luck and you can make it!
tell him you are tired of how he treats you and not talk to him for maybe a week? and then call him back sometime and he might realize how much you REALLY mean to him and that if he wants to keep you then he needs to stop...
He doesn't respect you if he calls you names. If you fight all the time, move on. Don't get stuck in a relation that will end in a violent way.
I really think you should confront him. Not a fight, but try to be gentle. See how he reacts. You say you love him, so you should be able to get through to him that he's hurting your feelings.
im goin through the same situation...if u get any good advice..then do let me know..i wish i cuda helped...i know what youre goin thru..
my dear, many people might tell u that u should get out of this relationship cuz in other people's eyes thats the best solution....but plz dont listen to them.


we both experience the same thing....i have been with my guy for 4 years arguing n doing exactly what u do with yours.....once i walked away from this relationship n ended up with another guy who showed me that i shared a strong connection with my fighter guy. this guy once mentioned to me that the more u fight the more love blooms. i just had to leave this guy n go back to my old love...now we still fight, but there is always some love attached to it....we come out stronger. and the sentimental talks after kissing and making up always make us more alive!


hmm, remember too much sweetness gets bitter after some time, but a mixture of sweetnes, sourness, bitterness and heat always creates excitement and the urge to keep on tasting them again and again. i hope you understand what i am trying to say here.
My advice to you is to take a break, volunteer helping dogs or little kids and see how much better you feel. Volunteer at a school, animal shelter, vet, for Habitiat for Humanity... anything where you're helping people. You'll feel a lot better, it will help you clear your mind to think about it seriously and after a couple of weeks, I think you'll probably start to feel more empowered and strong enough to either demand better from him or leave. I wish you well and I think you can do it, girl! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment