Friday, January 8, 2010

I need an advice on my long distance relationship.... Please help!!!!?

iam in a long distance relationship with a girl. she is working in an MNC in Delhi. We used to work together and that is where are relation started off. The problem now is that being far away from her, i miss her a lot. I like talking to her , but she says she cannot talk for long. Plus, she is very careless about about our relationship and i usually feel neglected or left out. I have tried alot to stay in the relationship, but its very frustrating to stay like this. I love her alot and dont want to loose her, but she says that she cant change herself, she is how she is,. please help.I need an advice on my long distance relationship.... Please help!!!!?
Got to expain or inform her about all of your thoughts %26amp; feelings concerning her and the relationship, which you truely desire. If she wants to pursue it, then go for it, but is not then accept it and move on with your social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment