Friday, January 8, 2010

I need good advice help... about an old relationship!?

i still talk to my 4 week old Ex's sister , we are good friends. We go out and have a good time together. She sometimes tells me things about him ... that he supposebly misses me and he thinks of me. I personally dont think he does.. bc he goes out more with his friends and has never been the type of guy to ';go outta his way too much'; for me. I think it would be a waist of time anyhow if he did for the reasons why we broke up from the begining. (ie. He just didn't want to do his part in the relationship. and he broke it off, in which yes i was hurt but releaved at the same time bc i figured soon enough hed realize that he didn't appreciate me like he should have.)








Anyhow.. my major problem is.. when im with his sister i do try not to talk about him but i can't help it sometimes. She listens and gives me advice.. but i soon then find myself getting obsessed at moments when i wanna know if hes been with anyone else already. And i then ask a million and one questions.. and i can tell my impatience drives her crazy. then i feel bad. (Background of me: when we started dating i already had trust issues with men. He never cheated, but he was very whatever about things. he would just hang out with whomever and to me it looked bad but to him he was just hanging out (not one on one.. but in groups...) and it drove me nuts... thats where alot of arguments came from) .





What can i do to not come off as so obsessed about what hes up to???I need good advice help... about an old relationship!?
Talk to him!!!I need good advice help... about an old relationship!?
Sounds like you still like this guy a lot. There's nothing wrong with guys hanging out with each other. If men are around women all the time, it drives them nuts because we don't think like they do. They don't want to talk about ';feelings';. They want to talk about motors and stuff like that. so they need to get away from us. If you want him back, you're going to have to tell him. Then, let him hang with his friends. If you don't want him back, try not to hang with his sister so much because it only reminds you of him. In a few months, you might not care about him so much and then you can hang with his sister. But right now, you're putting her in the middle which is not a good place to be. She loves her brother and likes you and wants to please both of you. But she is ending up feeling torn and miserable over telling you guys what the other is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment