Friday, January 8, 2010

I am unable to get out of this emotional relationship with a married woman. i am also married. Please advice.?

This woman and I have been close friends for more than three years. We are in touch on day to day basis. WE talk only general things. No sex. She knows that I love her and I have openly expressed my love to her. She did not react but keeps meeting me continuously. Once I felt guilty about the whole thing. I told her to reduce the visits and phone calls. I regretted having expressed my love for her and told her that I will try to look at her as just a friend. The next day she was angry with me and didnot take my phone calls. But the day after, she met me and kept talking to me and asked me to be normal with her. I feel very guilty but at the same time am unable to come out of this relationship. I love her so much that I dont have the heart to tell her not to meet me or reject her phone calls. I think i can continue in this relationship at the emotional level without the element of sex and without putting our family life in danger. We both are very careful about it.I am unable to get out of this emotional relationship with a married woman. i am also married. Please advice.?
ur situation is understable. You must avoid meeting with her alone so that both urs and hers family life is unaffected.


Even if u dont involve in physical relationships,others will not believe u.Others will definitely assume there is love affair between u %26amp; that woman.


You may go to her home with ur wife but not alone when that woman is alone. Avoid any misunderstanding between the two married couples. Best of luck.I am unable to get out of this emotional relationship with a married woman. i am also married. Please advice.?
sir , i would suggest that you slowly and gradually by your action start maintaining distance from your freind because it will ruin your and her life when spouse of both come to know about your relationship and moreever can both of you cantake this thing if bouth of you's spouse do the same thing?
You have already put your family life in danger buddy. You say you LOVE this women. There is the danger right there. Do me a favor and don't ask dumb questions...you already have the answer to. Get out of this emotional relationship for the sake of your family it's the right thing to do.
It sounds like you two are very sneaky about doing this and that is always a signal that means BAD. What happens when you see a kid do something bad? Do you see them blatantly doing it? NO. They are sneaky about it and thats how you can tell it's REALLY wrong.
You felt guilty only once ? = Loser


Emotional level without the element of sex = Needy


You are unable to come out of this relationship = Coward





Do you need any other definitions of what's going on ?
someday this is gonna blow up.. u better stop talking to her.. she might fall in love one day and will make u responsible for everything!! so be careful pal... take my word.. stop it!! i know its going to be very hard to stop her..hmmm... well think by this way.. will u agree if ur goes out with someone??? think about it pal... be true to ur wife.. no offense... sorry if i had hurt u...
Too poor a question.A complete phony role playing.No body admires to be phony.If such a relationship exists even the woman too is a hypocrit.








xxx
just behave normal as a friend and help her
Since you both are married, don't thread this dangerous line.... Stay focus on your own partner, mend any broken link..that is what you are supposed to do!
well you crossed the line and she has cold feet , walk away now else you will both get hurt and bitter and twisted .
who cares?
just get out of that attachement
hai
i think the decision which you have taken is apt...just behave as normal friends....
your guilt is the villain.
it seems u doesnot care of ur family children that's why u ur self not getting or trying to gettin out of this situation
poor ur wife ,,i hope shes cheating on u too
You are certainly getting into trouble because Ishque or Mushque Chipae nahi chupte and women by by virtue of their sheer nature are very possesive and suspecting. So just be confined to your work and try avoiding her. Dont try to forget her as it would only get you more involved with her. Spend ALL your spare time with your wife only. It seems you love your family also, so just imagine the consequences of your wife knowing it. Or you can also think if same was the case with your wife, could u tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment