Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls, I REALLY need advice, this could ruin my relationship with my brother!?

Ok, so there's this girl that I really REALLY like. I could tell that she liked me too, even before her friend told me that she did. We flirt all the time and people say that we would be great together.





The problem is: I was reading one of her myspace survays, and it said that she likes TWO people :/


I've heard from down the grapevine that the other person is my brother. It's really obvious that he likes her, too.





He's never had a girlfriend before, and I've had several.





Would it be greedy/ smart of me to ask her out, considering that she might opt for my brother instead? Or should I just take the chance before he does? Would either of us dating her be putting our relationship as brothers in danger (hypothetically, what if she cheated on one of us with the other?) This is really tearing me up inside, I'm loosing sleep over it..





BOTTOM LINE: Girl likes two guys, both guys like the girl. What would be the best way to progress from here?Girls, I REALLY need advice, this could ruin my relationship with my brother!?
Wow.


That is one hell of a tough situation.


Well, I think you and your brother should sit down and talk about this. Ask him how much this girl means to him. If he really likes her, then the best way to resolve this is to tell him that whoever wins her over first gets the girl. It's the only way, and it's fair since you are notifying him.


Either that, or go for a different girl.





Please answer my most recent questionGirls, I REALLY need advice, this could ruin my relationship with my brother!?
talk to your bro about it and decide who deserves/loves her more. just keep in mind that he never had a girlfriend before...or do it the easy way; ask the girl to decide. whatever happens, make sure to explain to your brother that no matter what happens, you guys are still gonna be best buds :)


Hope i helped %26amp; good luck with your bro %26amp; maybe-future girlfriend!
Would you do me a little favor? Okay...here it goes..................shut the hell up and give your brother a fkn chance dude he never had girlfriends and you had several and I think your gonna ruin it with this woman also so give your brother a chance and chill. You can have her after if they breakup.
r u twins, because if you are then it makes a difference...anyway whoever make the first move is probably going to get her...make the first move and if you trust your brother then just hope he doesn't and if you do trust him than you won't have to worry.
Stay out of the way for now or talk to him about it.








Don't do anything without letting all parties in the situation know. That way if anything happens, everyone could have seen it coming and can't be that mad.
importance of ur life goes to ur brother thn plz get side for ur brother and convince her to develop relationship with ur bro.sry to say but it is the correct way to get out of this puzzle
it depends. has your brother pissed you off recently?











seriously though, tell your bro that he has 1 week to ask her out if he wants to, or else your gonna go for it.
Seriously - dont $cumbag your brother. He's never had a girl before, so he is either young or ugly. Dont steal this chance from him. Take one for the team.
Leave her alone if you care about your brother.
i would ask her who the guys are and make sure that it it u 2! If it is then ask your bro if he likes her too! If so make an agreement that neither of u date her!
I have had the same situation, however I am a girl and it happened with my sister.


You should really talk this over with your brother because in the long run your brother will always be your brother and a part of you but this girl you are crushing on might only be on your side for a few months perhaps a year unless you end up marrying her but the chances are probably slim.


Now you need to to see what is more important having a bad relationship with your own brother, blood related or having a girlfriend with the girl you are crushing on.


But dont forget maybe if you talk this over with him he might let you go for her, or maybe you will be nice enough to let your brothers first girlfriend be with this girl. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment