Friday, January 8, 2010

Please give me advice so I can save my relationship?

In short, a need the most perfect date idea to save my relationship.


Basically, I dated a wonderful girl for over 2 years and everything was WONDERFUL. We never fought, she was basically a part of my family(I have 9 siblings), and everything was just awesome. Then out of know where she broke up with me. Literally, out of knowhere. I found out later that she had intended 3 days after she broke up with me to go have sex with someone she didnt even know and on top of that and liked another guy. She never did that and now does not like that guy. We have been in a weird limbo for about two months now.... i guess were technically dating but things just arent the same. We havent seen each other because of various trips for about 4 weeks and I'm coming back from Florida in about 2.





I NEED you guys to think of a perect date idea that will spark our relationship. Something romantic that will save what was so special....








Please give advice!Please give me advice so I can save my relationship?
So...you're getting back together with a woman who was CHEATING on you?!Please give me advice so I can save my relationship?
you need to sit down %26amp; really have a good conversation with her...she should listen to what you have to say..you will listen to what she feels...


bring her flowers.


i personally think she wants to see other people and doesn't know how to tell you..she should have treated you better.


hope things go well for you.


perhaps you might want to see other girls who would appreciate a boyfriend like you.
You are young find other interests and you will find another girl you like
just start with ';baby whats going on, y are you acting this way?'; and let it flow from there. shes 1 lucky girl, i wish my bf was asking for advice on how to save our relationship and ive never cheated or lied to him
Use your head, not your hormones.I would NEVER trust a girl like that again.Dump her and hurt heal and move on.If she did this to you once, she will do it again.
I think you should ask her what she wants in a relationship ';listen closely'; and if she hesitates and doesn't want to answer, then you should consider moving forward, and make sure you let her know what you want too. It won't matter where you take her to dine, if she is not really in to you, she will never be yours totally. I remember when I had a ';friend';, and we (semi dated) here and there. He really liked me but, in all the years of knowing him I didn't take him seriously. Life is short do not waste time.
My advice, don't win her over with any perfect date ideas. Sparking a relationship on that basis may not be sound. Well unless you just want it on a temporary and short term basis.





Make her feel that you're her good friend.
Dump her. Take it from a woman. This relationship will never work out. Find someone else that you can communicate with.
i wouldn't even bother.apparently she has other things on her mind and a perfect idea for a date would be to take her to a kickball game and use her as the ball.kick her *** to the curb hoping she'll bump her head and come back to reality.
There can be so many scenarios for a perfect date, but it all boils down to the 2 people involved to make it so. Let me tell you about my perfect date day. I was picked up early in the morning, then we drove for an hour, without me knowing where we were heading. He knew that I loved mountains and waterfronts, so he brought me to Ausable Chasm. We climbed the mountain first and then we opted to take inner tubes down the lake instead of the boat. It was very relaxing and we had time to be captivated by the nature surrounding us. As it grew darker, there was a lantern hike planned, but we were both too pooped to want to go. We ended up going for a nice dinner on the waterfront, alit with candles everywhere and very romantic. It was a day I shall soon not forget! If you know what she likes, go with that. A roof top setting is always a good plan. Good luck and hope this helped!
listen, it sounds to me like she may be in doubt about a long lasting relationship. you have to know what type of person she is before you can just make advice on a perfect date. (not boasting) but people around me my whole life came to me in advice for women. i have married the most beautiful, perfect women. hit me on josh@abcdoesitall.com. i'll let you know the perfect date. you tell me what she enjoys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment