Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice about my marriage & family relationship plz help!?

So my mom died november 14 2007 at the age of 43 then my grandmother died February of 2009 the two people who raised me and my brother well every Sense things have went down hill with my family. My brother is always in my personal life telling everyone my Business and putting his nose where it doesn't belong well i write him a letter try and tell him how i feel adn he tells me until i leave my husband he wants nothing to do with me and that i don't need to call him what would you do should i let it bother me or what? How should i feel about that the one person who is suppose to be there after the two closet people to me dies is turned against me please any advice will help tell me what you would do im only 21 and these past 2 years have been so hard on me!I need some advice about my marriage %26amp; family relationship plz help!?
Sometimes the people that are supposed to be there for you the most are the ones that cause you the most pain. If you have a good marriage, then it is best to work on that, and making your own family until the issues with your brother smooth themselves out. If your marriage isn't good, this being why your brother is telling you to leave, then you must decide on your own happiness in the end.I need some advice about my marriage %26amp; family relationship plz help!?
Something bad is going on between you and your husband,or your brother is a psychotic nut.


You didn't mention anything about your marriage which leads me to believe you are hiding something.


I'd like to hear your brother's side of things.He may be right in how he is behaving hon.


We support others, but not when they do bad or stupid things, we do not support them in those.
first of all i want to express how sorry I am for the loss of your mom and grandmother.





I think to fully ubnderstnad your situation we need to know why your brother doesn't like your husband....there has to be a reason....and if you don't know you need to find this out...sorry I can't help you more.





take care and God bless
You can try to solve why it is that your brother doesn't like your husband. It is unfair, mean, and selfish of your brother to try to get you to choose between him and your husband. Why would you choose your brother when he has been so mean to you?





If you cannot solve the problems between your brother and your husband, leave your brother be for a while. I am sure that, like you, he is still in mourning. It is probably easier for him to push people away at this point. If you don't talk to him for a little while, he will miss you. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment