Friday, January 8, 2010

In a relationship,what matters most? Beauty or brains?~advice~?

two guys. . . a commercial model and the boy-next door brainiac both show great affection for you. The commercial hottie has a bad temper(like shouts at you and seems so arrogant and proud), while the brainiac is presentable, but seems to be timid but respects you for who you are. . . which one would be a better catch?~~In a relationship,what matters most? Beauty or brains?~advice~?
looks fade in ten years will he still be hot think abut the long term. i say go with the one who you think will treat you the best in the long run a one night stand with a hot tie is nice but years of love is much better looks are just on the out sideIn a relationship,what matters most? Beauty or brains?~advice~?
The smart nice guy clearly. Why do you think celebrity couples can't make it? Its disturbing that this is even a subject to be debated. How could anyone dispute this?
the boy next door.. i want to be respected and loved at the same time..
brains matters most...


can the hottie support u??


will he luv u unconditionally??


10 years down the line, the hottie will be old n fat....considered that?





rather b with sum1 hu'l respect u n treat u ryt....coz goin 4 luks is jus plain shallow.
the one who has more money and better career. probably not a model. this is the worst career
Whoever gives the best head.
Brains...all the way! Keep in mind that the flags in the early stages of a relationship usually escalate long term. So, the hottie with a bad temper has a good chance of becoming possessive and more abusive. Looks honestly don't matter within your heart, they are just physical and that dies off.
The braniac. I like I man who knows how to treat a lady. Good looking men are always arrogant in some way
the smartie of course.....
Well... I would prefer smarts to looks any day. I'm not just saying that. I've been given the choice and chosen that way many times in my life. I also would prefer a man who respects me for who I am... though I'm not sure I dig the description ';timid.'; I would want someone who was multifaceted and had a more outgoing, wild side.
I would rather be with someone who is less attractive but is smart and intelligent.. I'm not interested in just beauty ... some of these models have and empty mind and super boring too.. I would wanna be around with someone who I can have a decent interesting conversation with .. someone who mentally stimulates me..

No comments:

Post a Comment