Friday, January 8, 2010

I need ur advice i feel like my relationship is falling apart ?

i have this boyfriend who i have been with for a month already about to be two one more week and at first he really liked me he would tell me that he missed me and he thought about me and he would come and visit me too well he sister who is my best friend left back to boston he has been different he says he comes and visit and hasnt come i am the one who has to call and he goes and sees his best friend more than me now tell me thats now weird i dont know what to do i really like him but its like he stop liking me what do i do I need ur advice i feel like my relationship is falling apart ?
the newness has worn off and he's not as interested anymore. the more you chase him, the less attention you will get.. if you slow up on calling him and don't try to see him as much and act like you don't care that he's not around, he'll start doing all the things you want more often.. but all and all this relationship won't work, but you can manipulate him for as long as you want, ya just gotta play it right..

No comments:

Post a Comment