Friday, January 8, 2010

Can someone give me advice for a troubled friend relationship? Please...?

Ok, here's the problem, I'm a 14 year old boy and I've been having some trouble with my best friend lately. ';His name shall not be told'; And I am starting to think that there is some sort of awkwardness going on between us. Almost as if he thinks I can't trust him or he can't trust me. Or he doesn't give a s#@$t about me. On the bus from school we barely ever talk, it's almost like we're separated, whenever I try to talk to him he gives a short reply and tries to look 'cool' in front of all the others. Starting to think he is ashamed of me. And it is really affecting me, he completely ignores me now, some of the teachers have noticed, but he gets all sad and upset when i get pissed off at him and give him a cold shoulder. Best Friend relationships shouldn't be like this... Should they? I haven't had much experience with friends. Please help me, I just want him to stay my bestie so we can trust each other, and tell each other anything. I feel like a **** friend. Help please. Can someone give me advice for a troubled friend relationship? Please...?
it was like this with my best friend, i would invite her to my birthday party, just to try and save our friendship. she used to help me with my paper round, and we walked to school. we were friends for 4 years and, as soon as i told her i cant walk to school with her because we were late. it started an awkwardness then she couldn't do my papers, and we don't speak. i guess it was a gentle way to let go of our friendship. i wanted to hold on to it so much because we used to have so much fun. and then we went to upper school and she moved on to drinking and other nasty friends.





if i were you, look around for other friends, if they were Your true best friend they'd get jealous and head straight back to yu, if they're not, well you've got other Friends by then





hope it works out xxCan someone give me advice for a troubled friend relationship? Please...?
Just ignore him until he can;t take it anymore and apologises. You have not done anything wrong. He is treating you terribly!
in situations like this i get my best friend MR HITMAN to help out





hes VERY PURSASIVE
I wouldn't say thats a normal friend relationship. He seems like he is going through somthing i call a 'Highschool hormone'. It makes people think that populartity and 'coolness' is more important then people feelings. But they dont realise that. They think that it is normal to try to be popular in Highschool. Ring your friend and talk to him, he can't turn you off there otherwise he'd be a friend no more. Sorry man, best friends come, best friends go.





Hope i helped.
Hey Seeing im a girl and stuff you might not listen to me because you think girls are stupid. but we are not:)





I think you should pull your friend aside, talk to him when his friends aren't around and ask him what is going on, i had a problem like similar to this with my friend and i just pulled her aside away from everyone else and spoke to her about it.


If he still doesn't like you and gives you the cold shoulder then he isn't worth fussing over.





:) hope i could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment