Friday, January 8, 2010

Relationship question, it's pretty stupid but maybe somebody could give some advice?

So I haven't had a boyfriend since about a year ago, we brokeup because I'm an idiot .. I would say i've felt love 3 times for my age (I'm 18) obviously not the love i'll feel later but pretty huge impacts on my life. Everytime I like somebody I either get screwed over by them, or I push them away because I am scared to fall inlove. Or I will be 'seeing' or just hanging out with somebody and kissing and stuff but when they want to date I don't know what to do because I don't want to be with them, but i do? There is a few guys that like me and would want to date, but I can't feel much for any of them anymore .. This makes no sense but maybe somebody who sucks at relationships like I do could helpRelationship question, it's pretty stupid but maybe somebody could give some advice?
Well, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense but let me see if I can think of an answer with what you have given me. Your age is not the time for serious relationships, it is the time to have fun and gain experiences. It makes sense that you don't love some people because love is something that is not easily forced. So if there are boys that you don't really care for to the extreme point thats okay, have a good time with them and save the love for laterRelationship question, it's pretty stupid but maybe somebody could give some advice?
you like relationships but don't like everything they bring along, you have a lot of growing up to do. don't be in a relationship if you aren't prepared to handle it all

No comments:

Post a Comment