Friday, January 8, 2010

Help....give honest advice regarding a 5 month relationship.?

Basically I pick up his cell one day and it was his ex wife who is only 18 he is 21. yes...they married early...but thats how I found out about her because we never talked about the past. So what bothered me is that he told me it was some other girl and i told him to prove it and he called the same number and his ex acted like she was the girl ( they plotted the whole thing because he said he didnt want problems with me) Another thing the reason they broke up is because she was cheatin gon him - his family says the same thing and his mother even knew she was cheating on him and never told her son anything. The ex is still with the guy she cheated on him with.He owns a tobacco business and the co-owner is her father. So he never told me that he was her father. I ask him and he denied it. then he finally told me the truth. Then i look at his phone statements and found out he had been calling her the whole time we have been together. She was calling him too. I ask him why and he said for business purposes that she was helping him fill out paperwork for licenses for the business. He was paying for her cell bill all along until recently because it was under his credit and he said he didnt want to ruin his credit. But he informed her 1st that he was going to shut it off?! which im mad about. if he does not care about her like he says why inform - right?! am wrong? When it comes to her i feel he hides things. He told me its because he didnt want us to meet because he thought i was going to mind about all this bull. But the thing is im not jealous if he would of told me everything from the beginning we would be fine... but why the hell is he lying so freaking much? So IDK if i should worry, move on. I feel like im being blind. Advise please. I have sat down and talked to him and he still gives me the same answer that its for business purposes, etc.Help....give honest advice regarding a 5 month relationship.?
Its never good when he lies and hides things. There is a reason he is hiding these things from you. Sounds like maybe you should move on. If he really loves you he will realize his mistakes and try and get you back.
  • acne prone skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment