Friday, January 8, 2010

I really need some advice on moving past a 9 yr. relationship?

okay, I really need some advice from guys %26amp; girls alike. so my 9 yr. relationship ended about 3 months ago. to say I am still hanging on is an understatment. I really need some advice on how to start moving on, its really hard %26amp; I'm extremely hurt %26amp; depressed. someone tell me what would be good for me to do %26amp; not do. thanks everyone.


blessings


DI really need some advice on moving past a 9 yr. relationship?
Don't look at movies or hear songs that might remind you of him. As soon as you hear them, change the channel or station. Get rid of anything he may have given you. I mean everything he has given you. Get rid of pictures, letters, cards. At least box them up and put them in someone else's basement or attic for the meantime. Go out with your friends, socialize with other people, or perhaps volunteer somewhere. Get out of the house so that you don't mope around thinking about him or the times you had with him. Just try to put him out of your mind as much as you can and move on with your life. Eventually the pain will wane off but for the meantime it will be tough. Just hang in there.I really need some advice on moving past a 9 yr. relationship?
After nine years I know this sort of thing can be very hard for someone. The only way to get out of this is just to fine some other interest, I don't know what to tell you this could be, only you can decide this. Change ever thing around you have been doing. Can you move to another part of town, another city or state and find a good job there. I've always heard, out of sight out of mind. I think if you can lose all contact with him, not see him or hear from him or see anyone who can mention his name or tell you any news about him you will get better. Find new friends who don't know him. Go to places that won't remind you of him. Things that remind you of him , Do away with.
Your still hanging on! to what?





For me it was about seeking out counselling, so I could at last hear what was going around and around in my head......that helped a lot, then I kept myself busy and started to plan what I wanted to do, not we, but I and started the steps to make it happen, went back to college full time, worked full time ( to keep busy, very busy) and started to achieve not only my own self esteem, but qualified in a totally different profession, got a very good job, bought a new house and before long realised I had started to move forward....hope that helps
Put aside your unbelief and Say this prayer so God can come into your life, He is right there waiting, hoping You will make this choice %26amp; say it.


He has a plan for your life He can and will help you with everything. He wants you to be the best you can be. He loves you and gave You free will to choose having His unfailing love in your life or not He loved you first and left the door open for you. Its up to you to walk through into His loving arms.


God can help you, If only you ask Him.


If you want to accept Christ as Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:


';Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask You in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve You always.'; Amen


He helped me and I want you to feel his Love too.


Then pass on this prayer to others so they can get to know Gods unfailing love too!
There is no advice on moving on. Moving on means you move on. It's over. If it was a viable relationship you would be together. Stop wasting your life living in the past. Do you want to waste another 9 years with no rewards? Move on.
Get rid of the things that remind you of him, and put them in a box. That means letters, songs, and DV D's. Take yourself on a trip away from everyone you know. Spend sometime finding you. You'll be okay.
just start getting laid all over town !...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment